Cold-pressed juicers are a favorite for people who want to get the most nutrients from fresh produce. Cold press juicers are also known as slow juicers. Cold press juicers are generally considered to produce the healthiest juices because they extract the juice slowly. This gives the vegetables and fruits time to break down and release their nutrients.
As the name suggests, this process mimics chewing, as it breaks down food slowly and repeatedly before passing it through a filter that separates the juice from the pulp. Most of the best cold press juicers are also featured in our general guide to the best juicers.
Also Read: Best Ice Cream Maker For Home
Best Cold Press Juicer
What is a cold-press juicer?
A cold-press juicer is a type of juicer that theoretically does not generate heat. This is why it is called a “cold press”. It is a type of juicer that presses the juice to separate it from the pulp, rather than pulverizing it.
However, this is a big myth. All juicers produce some heat, but not enough to destroy nutrition. Discount Juicers has been researching this subject for a long time.
The ultimate reason cold-press juicers retain more nutrients is the slower time it takes to extract the juice. For this reason, cold-press juicers are sometimes referred to as slow juicers.
Masticating juicers, double-gear juicers, and hydraulic juicers are all cold-pressure juicers or slow juicers. What all of these juicers have in common is their RPM rating. None of these juicers can exceed 100 revolutions per minute (RPM).
In contrast, centrifugal juicers reach speeds of 3,500 to 15,000 revolutions per minute. That’s as fast as a blender.
Also Read: Best Toaster Oven for Baking
Why is a slow juicer the best choice?
Because cold juicers juice slowly, they do not allow large amounts of oxygen to enter the juice, which reduces the breakdown of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
This process is called oxidation. When you peel an apple, the part of the apple that is exposed to oxygen turns brown. The same thing happens exponentially to your juice.
Taking the above range of rotational speeds as an example, let’s say the average slow juicer is 50 revolutions per minute and a centrifugal juicer is 10,000 revolutions per minute. In other words, oxidation is 200 times greater in a fast juicer. Needless to say, the centrifugal juicer has a larger juicer chamber and plenty of room for oxygen.
There is no way to prevent oxidation unless you centrifuge in a vacuum. Although there are no studies to back this up, it is known that cold-pressed juices can be stored for three days, while juices extracted in a high-speed centrifuge can only be stored for one day.
Best Cold Press Juicer | Comparison Table 2023
Top Quality | 5-Star Pick | Great Prices
|Ninja JC101 Cold Press Pro Compact Powerful Slow Juicer with Total Pulp Control and Easy Clean, Graphite, 13.78 in L x 6.89 in W x 14.17 in H||Ninja||Check Price|
|Tribest GSE-5050 Greenstar Elite, Cold Press Complete Masticating Slow Juicer with Jumbo Twin Gears||Tribest||Check Price|
|Omega Juicer J8006HDC Slow Masticating Cold Press Vegetable and Fruit Juice Extractor and Nutrition System, Triple Stage, 200-Watts, Chrome||Omega||Check Price|
|Slow Juicer,Aeitto Celery Juicer Machines,Masticating Juicer,Cold Press Juicer, Juice Extractor with 2-Speed Modes,Reverse Function & Quiet Motor for Vegetables And Fruits,Easy to Clean with Brush||Aeitto||Check Price|
|Aeitto Slow Juicer, Slow Masticating Juicer Machine with Big Wide 81mm Chute 900 ml Juice Cup, Cold Press Juicer for Nutrient Fruits and Vegetables, Juicer Machine BPA-Free, Easy to Clean||Aeitto||Check Price|
|Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer with 2-Speed Modes - Cold Press Juicer Machine - Quiet Motor & Reverse Function - Easy to Clean Juicer Extractor - Juice Recipes for Fruits & Vegetables (Grey)||Jocuu||Check Price|
|Omega Juicer JCUBE500SV Cold Press 365 Slow Masticating Juice Extractor and Nutrition System with Onboard Storage, 120-Watts, Silver||Omega||Check Price|
|OverTwice Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Juice Extractor Apple Orange Citrus Juicer Machine with Wide Chute Quiet Motor for Fruit Vegetables||OverTwice||Check Price|
|Angel Juicer 8500, 100% Stainless Steel Electric Juice Extractor, Anti-Jamming Auto-Reverse Function, 3HP Grinding Force, 82RPM Cold Press Premium Slow Juicer, Dual Gear Technology, SUS-316 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, 10 Year Warranty||Angel Juicer||Check Price|
Prices and images pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Best Cold Press Juicer | 2023 Products Overview
1. Ninja JC101 Pro Best Cold Press Juicer
- Cold Press Technology that produces more juice*, less foam, and brighter colors than leading centrifugal juicers.** *Per pound of produce. **Yield may vary by season.
- Total Pulp Control allows for customized juice with three interchangeable pulp filters - No Pulp, Some Pulp, and Lots of Pulp.
- With all parts that touch juice dishwasher safe, the Ninja Cold Press Juicer Pro is easier to clean than leading centrifugal juicers.
- 2 one-touch programs for simple use - Start/Stop and Reverse.
- Powerful high-torque motor base rotate auger at low speeds.
- Simple assembly make for no-hassle setup and cleaning.
- Cleaning brush included for that hard-to-reach areas.
- Anti-drip lever keeps surfaces clean and prevents waste.
- Compact size makes it easy to store or fit under cabinets.
- Includes: 150-watt motor base with stainless steel auger, (3) interchangeable pulp filters for total control, (1) 16oz. Juice jug, Large pulp container, (1) Cleaning Brush & Inspiration Guide with 10 recipes.
The Ninja JC101 Cold Press Pro Compact Powerful Slow Juicer is a high-quality, durable juicer that uses Cold Press Technology to produce more juice and less foam than leading centrifugal juicers. Its Total Pulp Control feature allows for customized juice with three interchangeable pulp filters – No Pulp, Some Pulp, and Lots of Pulp. The machine is easy to clean, with all parts that touch juice being dishwasher safe.
The two one-touch programs for simple use – Start/Stop and Reverse – make it easy to use, and the powerful high-torque motor base rotates the auger at low speeds. Assembly is simple, and the cleaning brush included makes it easy to reach those hard-to-reach areas. The anti-drip lever keeps surfaces clean and prevents waste, and the compact size makes it easy to store or fit under cabinets.
- Cold Press Technology produces more juice and less foam than leading centrifugal juicers.
- Total Pulp Control allows for customized juice with three interchangeable pulp filters.
- Easy to clean with all parts that touch juice being dishwasher safe.
- Two one-touch programs for simple use – Start/Stop and Reverse.
- The compact size makes it easy to store or fit under cabinets.
- Yield may vary by season.
- The cord length is short.
- The price is higher than other centrifugal juicers.
Also Read: Best Food Processor for Nut Butters
2. Tribest GSE-5050 Best Cold Press Juicer
- Portable with balanced sure-grip handle for easy carrying; 12 Year Warranty
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and easier clean-up
- Easily juices most fruits, herbs & vegetables and grinds nuts, grains
- Easy to clean and assemble; All-new GSE-5010 Black 110V Model, Dimensions 18.6 W x 6.8 D x 12.4 H
- clean the juicer with mild soap and avoid using any hard chemicals, such as bleach, to prolong the quality of the product.
The Tribest Greenstar GSE-5050 Elite Slow Masticating Juicer is a twin-gear cold press juicer and juice extractor with a chrome finish. It has a balanced sure-grip handle for easy carrying and a 12-year warranty. It features automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and easier clean-up. This juicer is able to easily juice most fruits, herbs & vegetables, and grind nuts and grains. It is also easy to clean and assemble.
- Portable with a balanced sure-grip handle for easy carrying.
- 12-Year Warranty.
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and easier clean-up.
- Easily juices most fruits, herbs & vegetables and grinds nuts, and grains.
- Easy to clean and assemble.
- The only model available is 110V.
- Cleaning the juicer with mild soap and avoiding using any hard chemicals, such as bleach, to prolong the quality of the product.
- The price may be high for some people.
3. Omega J8006HDC Top Cold Press Juicer
- ECONOMICAL VEGETABLE AND FRUIT JUICE EXTRACTION - The powerful squeezing action of the triple stage auger produces high juice yield from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- COLD PRESS JUICER TECHNOLOGY - 80 RPM low speed minimizes heat build-up and oxidation so you get more nutrients in every glass
- JUICE MACHINE THATS ALSO A NUTRITION SYSTEM - A full wellness system to make baby food, nut butters and milks, pasta and sorbets
- SLOW JUICER WITH QUIET OPERATION - Less noise compared to high-speed juicers
- AN EASY TO USE EASY TO CLEAN JUICER - Simple to use and easy to clean with a sink rinse or on top rack of dishwasher
The Omega J8006HDC Cold Press Juicer Machine is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of juices and other food items. It operates at a slow 80 RPM to minimize heat buildup and oxidation, promoting maximum nutrient extraction and healthy enzymes.
The triple-stage masticating technology used by this juicer ensures maximum flavor and nutrients are extracted from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass. The adjustable end cap features 3 pressure settings designed to ensure maximum juice output and extraction. An automatic pulp ejection system allows for continuous juicing.
- Cold press slow juicer technology promotes maximum nutrient extraction and healthy enzymes.
- Versatile kitchen tools can turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and frozen desserts, and quickly whip up soy milk.
- Triple-stage masticating technology ensures maximum flavor and nutrients are extracted.
- Adjustable end cap with 3 pressure settings for maximum juice output and extraction.
- An automatic pulp ejection system allows for continuous juicing.
- Slow 80 RPMs may take longer to juice
- The chrome color may show scratches easily.
- It’s a manual machine
4. Aeitto Best Cold Press Juicer
- 【2-Speed Modes】-This Aeitto slow masticating juicer with 2-speed modes can extract various vegetables and fruits.★“SOFT MODE(85-100RPM)”:orange, watermelon,grape,berry,etc.★“HARD MODE(95-110RPM)”:apple, pear,carrot,beets,celery,ginger, kale,etc.It will better extract high-purity juice and reduce the rate of oxidation.
- 【Upgraded Auger & Quiet Operation】-The upgraded auger of the Aeitto Juicer Machines can better increase juicer yield, and the juice can retain more abundant nutrients and reduce oxidation. The motor operates less than 60 decibels.It stops automatically every 20 minutes operation.
- 【Easy to Disassemble & Clean】-The one-button disassembly design eliminates the trouble of complicated disassembly. And It is equipped with a cleaning brush to make the juicers cleaner easier. The parts are dishwasher safe.
- 【Juice & Pulp Separation and Reverse Function】-Perfectly separate the pomace from the juice, providing the purest juice and vitamins for you and your family!Also, Juice Extractor Machines have a reverse function to avoid stuck. You can enjoy delicious juice more easily. Aeitto Cold Press Juicer provides you with a safer and quieter juice extraction environment.
- 【Aeitto Warranty Service】-We provide 12 months of warranty services for the slow masticating juicer, please feel free to contact us if products have any problems. We promise to solve the problem for you. Aeitto specializes in providing buyers with high-quality small appliance products and best user experiences.
The Aeitto Celery Juicer is a masticating juicer that is designed to extract juice from various fruits and vegetables. It features two-speed modes, "SOFT MODE" (85-100RPM) for softer fruits and vegetables, and "HARD MODE" (95-110RPM) for harder fruits and vegetables. This allows for better extraction of high-purity juice and reduces the rate of oxidation.
The juicer also features an upgraded auger that can better increase the juicer yield and retain more abundant nutrients. The motor operates at less than 60 decibels, and it automatically stops after 20 minutes of operation. The juicer is easy to disassemble and clean, with a one-button disassembly design and a cleaning brush included. The parts are also dishwasher safe. It also has a function to separate juice and pulp and a reverse function to avoid stuck.
The Aeitto Celery Juicer is a great option for those looking for a masticating juicer with multiple speed options and easy cleaning. The warranty service of 12 months is also a plus.
- 2-speed modes for various fruits and vegetables
- Upgraded auger for higher juicer yield
- Quiet operation
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Juice and pulp separation and reverse function
- 2-speed modes for various fruits and vegetables
- Upgraded auger for higher juicer yield
- Quiet operation
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Juice and pulp separation and reverse function
5. Aeitto: Cold Press Juicer
- 【Large Feed Chute】- 3.2-inch large feed chute easily accepts larger pieces of fruits and vegetables and smaller feed chute for strip shape ingredients. Greatly reduces preparation and cleanup time. Less chopping of the ingredients also helps to reduce oxidation.
- 【Higher Nutrition】- At low speeds of 47-60 RPM minimizing heat build-up and oxidation. Over 90% of Nutrition and 70% of vitamins are well preserved. The juicer machine will reserve the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals, and nutrients with less heat and friction,. Less foaming and no clogging.
- 【Juice & Pulp Separation Function】- Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients with less oxidation. 900ml juicer cup & pulp cup can serve your daily demand. Now you can enjoy the purest juice from apples, ginger, celery, carrot, kale or vegetables.
- 【Baby Health And Silent】- Extracts less than 60 decibels. BPA-Free material, easy to assemble and operate, and easy to clean with an equipped brush which lets you enjoy a quiet life.
- 【Warranty Service & Brand Story】- We provide a 30-Days money back guarantee and 12 months of warranty services for the slow masticating juicer, please feel free to contact us if products have any problems. Aeitto specializes in providing buyers with high-quality small appliance products and best user experiences.
The Aeitto Slow Juicer is a masticating juicer machine with a big wide 81mm chute and a 900ml juice cup. It is designed to extract nutrients from fruits and vegetables at low speeds of 47-60 RPM, minimizing heat build-up and oxidation. The large feed chute easily accepts larger pieces of fruits and vegetables and the smaller feed chute is perfect for strip shape ingredients. This greatly reduces preparation and cleanup time and helps to reduce oxidation.
One of the pros of the Aeitto Slow Juicer is that it preserves over 90% of the nutrition and 70% of the vitamins in the fruits and vegetables. The machine also has a juice and pulp separation function that perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, extracting the maximum amount of nutrients with less oxidation. The 900ml juicer cup and pulp cup can serve your daily demand and the BPA-free material is easy to assemble, operate and clean.
Another pro is that the Aeitto Slow Juicer is very quiet, extracting less than 60 decibels, making it perfect for a quiet life. The Aeitto brand specializes in providing buyers with high-quality small appliance products and best user experiences and they provide 30-days money back guarantee and 12 months warranty services for the product.
- Preserves over 90% of the nutrition and 70% of vitamins in fruits and vegetables.
- The juice and pulp separation function preserve maximum nutrients with less oxidation.
- Large 900ml juice cup and pulp cup can serve daily demand.
- BPA-free material, easy to assemble, operate, and clean.
- Very quiet operation at less than 60 decibels.
- Expensive compared to other models.
- Not suitable for leafy greens and wheatgrass.
- Large and bulky, not easy to store in small kitchens.
Also Read: Best Blender for Protein Shakes with Ice
Also Read: Best Milk Steamer for Home Use
6. Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer
- 2-Speed Masticating Jucier: Extract rich and nutritious juices at home with Jocuu cold press juicer. Its 2-speed spiral system (soft, hard) helps extract and preserve high-purity juice of all kinds of fibrous fruits and vegetables like watermelon, orange, celery, cucumber, apple, carrot, beets, ginger and more
- Maximum Yield with Automatic Shut Off: The juicer machine for vegetables and fruits separates juice and pulp using low speed and fine grinding to reduce oxidation to yield nutritious juice. Additionally, with pre-installed intelligent motor protection chips, it automatically shuts off every 20 minutes operation ensuring longer service
- Safe and Silent Operation: The slow masticating juicer with a small feeder chute prevents kids from getting injured when extracting the juice and also helps remove seeds to reduce its bitter taste. Additionally, the juicer runs on a 60 dB low-speed silent motor and offers quiet operation
- Easy to Clean with Reverse Function: The juicer extractor machine can be disassembled in seconds with its one-touch assembly design. It is dishwasher safe and has a reverse function which prevents clogging. Additionally, it also comes with a brush that makes cleaning it an easy task
- BPA Free and 4-Year Motor Warranty: All detachable parts of the compact juicer are made of high-quality food-grade antioxidant material. The motor has a 4-year warranty while the normal accessory exchange is covered under 3-year warranty with lifelong technical support and customer service. If you have any problems with the juicer during use, please feel free to contact us first!
The Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer is a cold press juicer machine that comes in a sleek gray color. It is made of PMMA, ABS, and BPA-free materials and has a compact design with dimensions of 6.5"D x 15"W x 14.5"H.
One of the key features of this juicer is its 2-speed spiral system, which allows for the extraction of rich and nutritious juices from a variety of fibrous fruits and vegetables. The juicer also has an automatic shut-off feature, which helps to preserve the purity of the juice and prolong the service life of the machine. Additionally, the juicer has a small feeder chute, which makes it safer for children to use and also helps to remove seeds for a less bitter taste.
Another advantage of the Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer is its easy-to-clean design. The juicer can be disassembled in seconds and is dishwasher safe. It also has a reverse function that prevents clogging and comes with a brush to make cleaning even easier. Additionally, all of the detachable parts of the juicer are made of high-quality, food-grade antioxidant materials, and the motor has a 4-year warranty.
- 2-speed spiral system for extracting rich and nutritious juices
- Automatic shut-off feature preserves juice purity and prolongs the service life
- Safe and silent operation with a small feeder chute
- Easy to clean with reverse function and dishwasher-safe parts
- BPA-free and 4-year motor warranty
- Not compatible with electric stovetops
- May not be as efficient with leafy greens
- May have a higher price point than other juicers
Also Read: Best Milk Steamer for Home Use
7. Omega Juicer JCUBE500SV
- COLD PRESS TECHNOLOGY - Reduced heat and air exposure helps preserve vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants
- POWERFUL 3-STAGE AUGER - Extracts more juice for better taste, less foam and significantly greater juice output
- 8-in-1 MULTIPURPOSE MACHINE - Makes vegetable juice, fruit juice, greens juice, pasta, baby food, nut milk, nut butters, pasta, sorbets
- HEALTHY-LIVING SOLUTION - A machine you’ll use for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- ON-BOARD STORAGE - Stores all accessories in one neatly organized cube
The Omega Juicer JCUBE500SV Cold Press 365 Slow Masticating Juice Extractor and Nutrition System is a powerful and versatile machine that can help you create healthy and delicious juices, kinds of pasta, baby foods, nut milk, and more. With its cold press technology, it reduces heat and air exposure to help preserve the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants in your fruits and vegetables. This means that you get more nutrient-dense juice with a better taste and less foam.
The machine has a powerful 3-stage auger that extracts more juice from your fruits and vegetables, resulting in greater juice output. This makes it an ideal choice for those who want to get the most out of their fruits and vegetables. Additionally, it has an 8-in-1 multipurpose design, which makes it perfect for a wide range of uses, including making vegetable juice, fruit juice, greens juice, pasta, baby food, nut milks, nut butters, pastas, and sorbets.
The Omega Juicer JCUBE500SV Cold Press 365 Slow Masticating Juice Extractor and Nutrition System is a healthy-living solution that you can use for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. It is equipped with an onboard storage that stores all accessories in one neatly organized cube, which makes it easy to keep the machine clean and tidy.
- Cold press technology preserves vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants
- Powerful 3-stage auger extracts more juice and less foam
- 8-in-1 multipurpose design for various juice, pasta, baby food, nut milk and nut butter
- Onboard storage for easy access and cleaning
- Can be used for multiple meals and snacks
- It’s a manual machine, so it requires some effort to operate
- The machine is a bit bulky and heavy, so it may take up some space in the kitchen.
- It’s a bit expensive compared to other juicers
Also Read: Best Pizzelle Makers
8. OverTwice Slow Masticating Juicer
- With low speed 60 RPM masticating style juicing system, OverTwice slow juicer can maintain the pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients of fruit and vegetables, leafy greens. The cold press juicer has a 150 Watts powerful quiet AC motor that makes juicing more efficient.
- Equipped with 3 feed chute for juicing whole fruit, the OverTwice juice extractor easily accepts large pieces of fruits and vegetable, and save time for cutting and preparing ingredients. The dual chute design separates pulp from juice automatically and extracts them into 2 different containers making it very convenient to use.
- The juicer machine is easy to assemble and clean up. Follow the instructions and take only a few minutes you can start juicing hard fruits. When finishing juicing, taking it apart will take less time for cleaning. The cleaning brush included helps cleaning easier. The dripping-prevent design of the spout keeps your countertop clean when using the juice maker.
- All detachable parts of the juicer are made of high-quality TRITAN food-grade materials, totally BPA free. The safety catch assures that if all the parts are not correctly installed and attached, the juicer machines will not operate. This greatly reduces any possibilities of accidents.
- Package include:1*Slow a juicer.1* Cleaning Brush. 2*Juice containers. NOTE:It is not recommended to put this juicer into dishwasher. OverTwice wants to give our customers happy purchase experience. If you have any issues using our products, please contact us, we will try our best to serve you.
The OverTwice Slow Masticating Juicer is a cold press juice extractor that is designed to maintain the natural color, taste, vitamins, and nutrients of fruits and vegetables. It has a low speed of 60 RPM and is equipped with a 150 watts powerful and quiet AC motor, making juicing more efficient. The juicer also has a 3" feed chute that easily accepts large pieces of fruits and vegetables, saving time on cutting and preparing ingredients.
One of the pros of the OverTwice Slow Masticating Juicer is its low speed masticating style juicing system, which helps to preserve the natural color, taste, vitamins, and nutrients of fruits and vegetables. Another pro is its powerful and quiet AC motor, which makes juicing more efficient. The juicer also has a large feed chute, which saves time on cutting and preparing ingredients. It also has a dual chute design that separates pulp from juice automatically and extracts them into 2 different containers, making it very convenient to use. Additionally, the juicer is easy to assemble and clean, and the cleaning brush included helps make cleaning easier.
- Preserves natural color, taste, vitamins, and nutrients of fruits and vegetables.
- Powerful and quiet AC motor for efficient juicing.
- Large feed chute saves time on cutting and preparing ingredients.
- Dual chute design separates pulp from juice automatically.
- Easy to assemble and clean, with a cleaning brush included.
- Low speed of 60 RPM may not be suitable for all types of fruits and vegetables.
- Some users may find the price of the juicer to be high.
- Some users may find the juicer to be noisy.
9. Angel Juicer 8500
- 100% Stainless Steel: The main parts (Twin Gear Set, Housing Filter, Splash Guard) of Angel Juicer AG-8500S are made of surgical grade stainless steel (SUS-316). Stainless steel is durable, hygienic, and easy to clean. And it also gives off a beautiful, luxurious look. Surgical-grade is more hygienic and resistant to salt-based chemicals.
- Anti-Jamming Auto-Reverse Function: If there is an overload, a safety mechanism which will stop the motor when it jams. This is to prevent overloading or damaging to the motor. With an event of a jam, the motor needs to be reversed for a few seconds to move the jammed ingredients backwards. The AG-8500 automates this process while AG-5500 gets this done manually.
- SHG (Shattering Helical Gear) Technology: 3 HP Grinding Force. 82 RPM. The secret to the superior performance of Angel is SHG technology. The amount of nutrients extracted depends on how thoroughly a juicer is able to grind. With over 35 years of accumulated research and development, the Angel Juicers can extract fiber juice, which contains rich nutrition hidden deep inside the cellulose.
- LSCS (Low Speed Cone Screw) and MSE (Multi Step Extracting) Technology: LSCS and MSE technology used to get more nutrition as well as more juice from fruits and vegetables. High speed blades and gears of ordinary juicers cannot crush fibers and often destroy nutrients with the heat they generate. Angel Juicers utilize LSCS technology to deliver more nutrients by thoroughly crushing fibers while producing less heat.
- Ease of Use & Clean: The Angel is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean. You can get the device apart in three easy steps, and all the parts are 100% dishwasher proof.
- 6 Built-in Safety Features: 1. Operation is only possible if the device is fully assembled 2. Switch on the back prevents accidental activation via the digital control 3. Built-in thermostat prevents overheating. 4. Built-in clutch to prevent damage to engine when a knife, bell or other object ends up in the input shaft. 5. Double protection against electric shocks from switch 6. Isolation between engine and chassis against electric shocks.
- Automatic Press Force: Using smart technology the Angel automatically determines the required press force to get the maximum amount of juice from fruits and vegetables.
- Versatile: In addition to vegetables, fruits, and wheatgrass, the Angel can also help prepare delicious nut butters (additional accessories needed), tofu and milk from seeds, almonds and (soy) beans.
- Quiet Motor: With its strong engine, the Angel makes a low and relaxed sound.
- Long Lasting Juice: The cold pressing with the powerful 3 horsepower motor and 86 rpm ensures minimal friction and prevents heat buildup. There is little oxygen in the fluid, resulting in a beautiful, pulp-free, live juice, which can be stored for up to 48 hours in the refrigerator.
The Angel Juicer 8500 is a high-end, electric juice extractor that utilizes advanced technology to provide a superior juicing experience. The main parts of the juicer, including the twin gear set, housing filter, and splash guard, are made of surgical grade stainless steel (SUS-316) for durability, hygiene, and easy cleaning. The juicer also features an anti-jamming auto-reverse function to prevent overloading or damage to the motor, as well as a 3-stage screen housing system for increased juice yield.
Some of the key benefits of the Angel Juicer 8500 include its SHG (Shattering Helical Gear) technology, which provides a 3 HP grinding force and 82 RPM for thorough juicing of fruits and vegetables, and its LSCS (Low Speed Cone Screw) and MSE (Multi Step Extracting) technology, which delivers more nutrients by thoroughly crushing fibers while producing less heat. Additionally, the juicer is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean, and it has six built-in safety features for user protection.
- Made of surgical-grade stainless steel for durability and hygiene.
- Anti-jamming auto-reverse function to prevent motor damage.
- 3-stage screen housing system for increased juice yield.
- SHG technology for thorough juicing of fruits and vegetables.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean.
- High-end, expensive product.
- Not specified if it is noise level and vibration.
- Not specified if it is suitable for leafy greens
Also Read: Best Meat Slicers for Home Use
How To Choose The Best Cold Press Juicer | Ultimate Guide 2023
Juicers come in a variety of colors, sizes, and designs. Compact juicers are ideal for those with limited kitchen space. Compact juicers are easy to store and do not have many parts to clean.
One important factor to consider when purchasing a juicer is the amount of pulp it produces.
Cold press juicers produce a lot of pulp because it retains the necessary nutrients and enhances the flavor of the juice.
Easier pulp ejection
When purchasing a juicer, check to see if the pulp can be easily ejected. Pulp collection containers for cold-pressed juicers are located indoors or outdoors. An external pulp ejection device saves you the trouble of stopping, opening, and emptying the basket once before you start juicing.
Before purchasing a juicer, you should consider the type of juice you want to make. If you plan to juice leafy greens, look for a powerful juicer. To juice leafy greens efficiently, look for a juicer with a power of 400 watts or more. In addition, you should also consider how much juice you need per day and choose a powerful juicer based on that.
Noise is not a concern for many people, but it can be quite annoying if you are using the juicer for long periods of time. Centrifugal juicers are usually much louder than cold press juicers. Cold press juicers can provide better juicing capabilities without interrupting your morning conversation.
Another important factor is the speed at which the juicer operates. Most people want to juice as fast as possible, but the problem with high speed is that the temperature rises during the juicing process. As a result, more vitamins and nutrients are lost during the juicing process.
Heat generated by the juicer is another important factor to consider. High-speed juicers produce more heat than low-speed juicers. The high temperatures oxidize the nutrients and fiber in fruits and vegetables. Slow juicers produce less heat, which allows the fruits and vegetables to retain the nutrients they need.
Size of Feed Tube
Dicing fruits and vegetables and fitting them into the feed tube is a time-consuming process.
If you want to reduce preparation time, choose a juicer with a large feed tube.
The feed tube should be large enough to accommodate large fruits and vegetables such as apples, carrots, beet roots, etc.
If time is a constraint, look for a juicer that is easy to clean. Look for a juicer with a small number of parts and a large feed port to make cleaning easier. Cleaning each part of the juicer can be time consuming and inconvenient.
Ease of use
Look for a juicer that is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean. If the juicer has many different parts, it will be difficult to clean. You should also check the juicer's feed tube. The larger the feed tube, the less fruit and vegetables you will need to cut to make juice. A larger feed tube will also prevent clogging and allow you to make more juice.
Some brands of slow juicers offer more than just juicing. Some can make healthy frozen desserts, tofu and nut-based milk substitutes. This extra feature will definitely enhance your juicing experience.
Feed tube size
The main drawback of cold press juicers is the small opening of the chute. This slows down the juicing process. If you like to speed things up a bit, there are newer varieties of slow juicers with a large feed chute.
Models with longer cords offer more flexibility. If you don't have an electrical outlet near the counter, this won't be a problem.
Most juicers come with a free container designed to prevent splashing. Check to see if your juicer model comes with a juice container.
If it doesn't, you need to start looking for the perfect glass that matches the exact height of the spout.
Centrifugal and Masticating Juicers
There are two main types of juicers, centrifugal and masticating, which describe the method of extraction. Most cold press juicers are masticating types, so if this is important to you, you should focus your selection on masticating types.
Centrifugal juicers use high-speed rotating blades to break fruits and vegetables into smaller pieces to extract the juice. This process is fast but may generate heat. Masticating juicers, on the other hand, crush and squeeze the ingredients. It yields more juice and drier pulp, but takes longer. They also have a smaller feed chute and require more preparation time to finely chop the ingredients.
Cold juicers, also called slow juicers or must-mate juicers, tend to make more juice than centrifugal juicers," Jones explains. "They also tend to be quieter. Plus, they are generally easier to clean. However, they tend to be more expensive.
With masticating juicers, less is more. Instead of looking for the highest-powered model, look for one with a slower number of revolutions per minute. This will extract most of the juice and result in a drier pulp.
If speed is important, a high-powered centrifugal juicer will be faster to use than a low-powered masticating juicer. However, the pulp will be wetted and some of the juice will be discarded.
Cleaning is inevitable with any kitchen appliance. However, some models are easier to clean than others. As mentioned above, masticating juicers are easy to clean because the filter mesh is not as fine. Some models also have dishwasher-safe components.
With any juicer, there will always be some pulp left over. The pulp, a byproduct of juicing, is high in fiber and can easily be incorporated into all kinds of recipes, such as muffins and veggie burgers.
Each time the juicer is used, the parts of the juicer that come in contact with the food should be thoroughly cleaned. Don't forget to wipe down the outside of the juicer regularly.
Also Read: Best Electric Tea Kettle for Hard Water
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does cold-pressed juice stay fresh?
In general, cold-pressed juice made with a masticating juicer can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. If a centrifugal juicer is used, juice can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Remember to store the juice in an airtight container. Some juicers come with containers, but they do not always have lids. Choose a glass container for best results.
Can cold-pressed juice be frozen?
Cold-pressed juices can be frozen, but it is best to consume them quickly. Freezing and thawing can cause oxidation and loss of nutrients in the juice.
Is a cold-press juicer better?
It is impossible to say that cold-press juicers are better than regular juicers in general, because different research institutes and doctors have different positions.
For the sake of argument, however, we will stick to the actual function, not the result. In terms of juice quantity and quality, cold-press juicers produce more juice with less pulp and a more homogeneous composition.
Because of their higher price, few people can afford them compared to those who prefer centrifuges and mixers; some households can barely afford a $100 cold-press juicer, which breaks down after less than a year of use.
This is not to say that cold-press juicers are better. In fact, one bold article points out that most of the claims made by cold-press juicer advocates are not even scientifically proven.
Can I drink green juice every day?
Research on the effect of fresh juice on the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract is limited but still possible, according to a study published in the European Journal of Nutrition in 2017.
Drinking a green juice daily has health benefits, but should be done in moderation and should not be used as an excuse to eat green juice. After all, too much of anything can have drawbacks.
Should I add water to my cold-pressed juice?
No. Adding water to green juice will dilute it. Instead, add naturally sweetened fruits and berries to avoid bitterness, but don't overdo it.
Remember, your goal is to feed the good bacteria in your gut and maximize the nutrients in your juice, not to drown it in water and sugar.
How many days will cold-pressed juice last?
Cold-pressed juices can be kept fresh in the refrigerator for 3 days (72 hours). With a basic knowledge of juice pasteurization, it can be kept longer. Be sure to use sanitary bottles, free of mold and traces of food or other contaminants. However, to get the most out of your juice, drink it immediately after making it.
Does cold-pressed juice need to be refrigerated?
If you are making cold-pressed juices ahead of time that you and your family can drink within two days, refrigeration is a must. It should also be stored at 41ⅮF or close to 5Ⅼ, not just in the refrigerator.
Pasteurized cold-pressed juices also need to be refrigerated. Neither pasteurization nor high-pressure processing is a panacea for spoilage.
If you've made it this far, you should now know what a slow juicer is, why it's better than a fast juicer, and what to look for when buying the best cold press juicer.
Hi, I’m Jennifer Lawrence, Went to Calhoun High School (Georgia) my goal is to make the kitchen fun by providing a mathematical and logical component to our approach to cooking good food. I look not only at delicious recipes but also at kitchen tools and gadgets to give you the tips and tricks we hope you will find useful. Read More Here
Leave a Reply